Jillian is a Senior Associate in the Technology and Corporate Practice Groups. She joined the firm in 2007 as a paralegal and rejoined as an associate in 2012. Ms. Maslyn’s practice focuses on all aspects of technology and other commercial transactions, including counseling, structuring and negotiating deals in various industries. She specializes in representing emerging and venture funded companies in fast growth industries as in-house or outside counsel. Ms. Maslyn’s practice includes representing clients on complex business relationships and transactions and general corporate matters including:
- Cloud-computing and software-as-a-service (SaaS)
- Data center, co-location, and telecommunication services
- Technology licensing, development and, implementation
- Joint marketing and teaming agreements
- Value added reseller and distribution agreements.
- Debt and equity financings
Jillian received her J.D. from George Mason University School of Law in 2012. Prior to law school she attended Syracuse University where she graduated magna cum laude with a B.A. in International Relations.
- Virginia State Bar Association