Technology and Data Center Transactions
Our Technology Transactions attorneys have vast expertise in structuring and negotiating technology and data center contracts, from one-off deals to multi-million-dollar agreements. We specialize in representing emerging, venture and private equity funded companies in fast growth industries and have served as lead counsel on hundreds of transactions against Fortune 500 companies.
Our team has served as in-house counsel to many venture and private equity backed technology companies managing their legal needs throughout the entire life cycle of matters. We represent clients across a broad spectrum of industries but specialize in negotiating complex cloud-computing and software-as-a-service (SaaS) deals, data center, co-location, and telecommunication transactions, and technology licensing, development and, implementation agreements.
- Privacy, Data Protection and HIPAA in software deals.
- Drafting and negotiating license and SAAS contracts.
- Drafting and negotiating complex hyper-scaler and colocation agreements for global data center companies.
- Venture Capital and Private Equity Fundraising.
- Complex cross border transactions with focus on Latin America and Europe.
- Negotiated multiple hyper-scaler colocation contracts worth hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of a global data center company.
- Negotiated complex mission critical technology contract with leading social media company on behalf of global pay technology company.
- Negotiated large SAAS transaction with top financial services company to manage legal back office on behalf of Indian based technology company.
- Negotiated complex SAAS deal with global health care company on behalf of US based risk management technology company.